Friday, April 7, 2017

Table of Contents Progress

         Keeping my previous thoughts on color palettes in mind, I started designing my table of contents:

         As you can see, it isn't a perfect match with the cover:



         This is because I tried to match the colors by eye-balling it. That is, until I realized that canva has this glorious color palette generator. Dragging any image into it reveals the codes for its color scheme, like so:


      
         With this tool at my disposal, I was able to create a slightly different, albeit a much more attractive table of contents.

Before...
...and After!


   





















         The difference is subtle, but I'm very pleased with it. I can run some of my artwork through the generator to see which one's color palette have the closest match to the cover. However, as it seems that I've already over saturated this post with pictures, I'll save that for another entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment